- El Nino pulls out a gun and tries to shoot Rudger. “He killed George.” The gun fires out concentric circles which catch the paper in his hand, ripping it out of the way.
- Noh tries to figure out what’s blocking her powers. She figures maybe it’s something about the desk.
There’s a panel with lots of switches and blinking lights on the wall. She grabs a soddering iron (still hot on the desk) and jabs the panel with it. She’s holding her mask to her face. The panel sparks!
- Dr. Goddard looks surprised at Noh. He yells out – “You fool!” and tries to push her. But she sicks her heels in and will not be moved. Under his clothes we hear gears or pistons moving.
- Rudger grabs a heavy brass nameplate off his desk while elegantly throwing it at El Nino. He goes over his desk and throws a punch at Domino. The nameplate knocks the gun out of El Nino’s hand. He connects with Dynamo, rocking him back and dazing him. He looks behind Dynamo and says “Not now! She has to see I can do this!”
- Domino figures out that what Noh’s doing will work. She puts her gun in Dynamo’s pocket.
- Dynamo tries to punch Rudger, and misses.
Outside fight : there’s more of the cry, gun shots, a wilhelm scream or two and sounds of fireworks or rockets going off.
- El Nino goes to the desk. He beings throwing stuff off the desk at Rudger. A third of it seems to fall before it can be thrown. He flails wildly and at great speed trying to hit Rudger with something! Anything! This fountain of crap is thrown at Stacey; who manages to dodge a pencil as it slides close to her face and embeds itself in the wall behind her.
- Noh stabs the panel again. Lights flicker in the room and an alarm starts up.
- Dr. Goddard looks about with concern, yells out “The Launch Sequence! You fool!” he leaves and starts yelling for people to get away from the rocket! The clamps are still attached.
- Rudger turns towards Noh to strike her. Dynamo tries to tackle him, but gets elbowed away. He regroups and tries again, this time getting hold of him. He turns and rabbit punches Dynamo, dazing him further.
- Domino runs to the panel, finds the power supply and pulls it free from the panel. And her partner’s friends suddenly have their powers back. Domino gets shocked, getting pushed back from the panel.
- Dynamo (who is now powered up) raises his shock field. As Rutger tries to punch Dynamo again, he is covered with electricity, jerks wildly and stops punching him.
- Outside fight : Outside, Goddard is giving orders. Two guards come into the room with rifles. One of them tries to take a pot-shot at Dynamo. The bullet touches his chest! The second guard shoots at Noh, and the bullets go straight through her. Goddard is calling out and we hear him scream!
- El Nino in half panic attack, half temper tantrum – he flails at Rudger and hits him several times. There’s blood on his knuckles.
- Noh moves towards the gunmen, and it gets darker and colder (from their point of view). One freaks out and the other manages to deal with it.
- Goddard is yelling outside.
- Rudger tries to disengage and fails. He yells “My queen! Look what I tried to do!”
- Domino tries to mess with the gunman that kept it together. He keeps it together.
- Dynamo continues to shock Rudger until he tries to give up. The other personality sweeps in and stops him from finishing the sentence.
- Guard shoots Noh with a pistol. Noh dodges it and there’s a big hole in the wall where she was standing.
- Outside fight : We see She crash through the window as she is thrown and falls on her side. She gets up slowly, and there’s a look in her eyes that Domino recognizes.
- El Nino learns Mom wants to take Jorge to the clinic. His nose is bleeding. El Nino announces that we have to get out of here. The rocket will explode! It’s chaos outside. He starts dismantling the clamps.
- Noh focuses on Rudger, she sees the second presence within him. She strikes at him, and his spirit passes away, and Rudger passes out. She then rushes outside.
- Ms. Mechanic has Goddard pressed up against the rocket demanding to know the source of the science.
- Domino grabs She and tells her to snap out of it! It works! She rises, furious and goes after the evil Natzi Dominatrix. Domino moves to keep She hidden.
- Dynamo grabs the technician and carries him to the dimensional fold machine.
- Guard shoots at Ms. Mechanic. Misses.
- Outside fight : Robot vs Tommy Thunder. It’s a standstill, but they’re keeping each other busy. Dynamo gets hit by a random wooden crate. It bursts into kindling as it blasts off his shield. Ms. Mechanic speaks with an evil German accent. She grabs Goddard with one hand and fires off a grappling line and ends up off the robot and 1/2 way to the control room. She drops Goddard, and one of his wires breaks, liquid starts flowing out. SHE leaps atop the rocket and she shoots into the corner. She misses the evil Nazi woman, but Noh gets a good look at her. Someone takes a pot shot at Domino and she gets grazed.
- El Nino continues working on getting the clamps off.
- Noh teleports to under the rocket and screams at the evil Nazi woman. Tommy thunder also reacts to the scream. Elects to move out from under the rocket.
- Goddard screws in a replacement tube. Points something towards Ms. Mechanic and threatens her. Ms. Mechanic throws something at him and a small missile leaves his arm, goes past her and files into the armory. There’s a small explosion. Her device fills the area with smoke.
- SHE is trying to shoot at the Nazi woman. She misses and then leaps off. Starts charging towards the Nazi woman.
- Micro Mite attacks Dynamo, barely missing the technician.
- Tommy Thunder takes a concussive blast from the robot and falls against the wall.
- The Nazi woman (Elsa White Wolf of the SS) pulls a whip from her skull and runs attacking Noh. She gets hit by the whip, but manages to shrug it off.
- Domino picks up a bike and throws it at Elsa with her TK. She is pushed forward and has her ankle broken as the bike slams into her bike and bounces to the side.
- Dynamo yells out “Hey Elsa! Blitzkrieg!” and shoots her. The lightning strikes her iron cross and courses through her chest. She straightens, stiffens, and falls forward. Then he yells “Open the damn door!”
A light starts appearing at the exhaust of the rocket. In the control room, there’s a flash of light. There’s a woman who’s appeared, kneeling next to Brand. She says “Almost but not quite.” And pats him gently before disappearing him. Where she touched Brand’s cheek, there’s a brand of an H.
The technician is flailing with the controls and pressing buttons. He yells out a warning and we close our eyes. There’s a weird tearing and twisting noise. The noise increase 10 fold as the sounds of Hues aircraft factory appears as we appear in the center of the factory. The factory and the labs are suddenly sharing the same space. The warehouse is taller and bigger than it was. The roof of the factory opens up, but another roof is on top of it.
- El Nino races under the roof and begins dismantling it.
- Noh demands Godard tell her how to stop the robot. He tells her to unplug him. She does and the robot and Goddard both fall over. He fights with the backpack, trying to remove it.
- SHE runs over to Ms. Mechanic who run towards Tommy Thunder.
- Domino starts yelling at the guards. They take her advice and start shooting at the wall, trying to break through.
- Dynamo pushes himself and puts his force field around the rocket to repel the falling bits of the ceiling from hitting the rocket. The rocket exhaust fires. There’s no noise, but there’s a blinding white light. Very silently, gracefully, it takes off, dragging Dynamo with it. He pushes with all his might and aims it for the ocean.
A limo stops and Mr Hughes comes out to stare as it goes by.
Once Dynamo is sure it’s going towards the ocean, he lets go and falls to the ground.
It’s a bit chaotic, but we’re able to wrangle down the mooks.
Bell Security comes in, and gathers everyone up.
Goddard tells Noh that Brand was trying to become a member of the Hellfire club. He tells here there are notes in his office. With his dying breath, Goddard dies.
The mercenary mercs leave in the confusion; hiding their exit in the smoke.
Noh and Dynamo start searching the office for clues. We find some of the notes in the piles and chaos of the room.
The female Nazi is taken away with extreme prejudice. Goddard is covered with some reverence.
The army and Ageis eventually shows up.
About 15 years ago, Brand started having nightmares.
He realized he was being contacted by a scientist from the far far future called Lord Estiliacs. He was sending his mind back in time a few seconds before his death. He was accused of a crime and would soon die. In exchange for helping Brand, he would ask him to build a robot body where his consciousness could be stored. As part of his plan, they needed a theoretical propulsion expert and they found Goddard. Lord Estiliacs taught Brand how to fold space and build the rocket.
Along the line, he talked about meeting a woman downtown at a Gentleman’s bar. He realized she was a member of a group of movers and shakers who was a power behind the scenes. He convinced himself that this would convince her and so began building the rocket. Oddly enough the big rockets were more primitive while the smaller ones were more advanced.
As we drive off, we see the broken form of Goddard being taken away.
We drive into the dawn.